Undergraduate First-Year and Transfer Admission
While the Admissions Office operates on a “rolling” admission basis, the following dates are recommended to ensure adequate time for receipt and processing of all admissions documents: Semester Date Fall May 1 Spring December 1
All undergraduate applicants should have or will have earned a high school diploma or the equivalent. Adequate preparation typically includes:
• 4 years of English
• 3 years of Social Studies
• 3 years of Mathematics
• 2 years of Science
• 4 years of College Preparatory Electives
• Have official high school transcripts submitted to the Admissions Office. High school seniors should request a supplemental transcript upon completion of the senior year and acceptance by the University.
• Arrange to complete either the College Entrance Examination Board Scholastic Aptitude (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) and have the official results sent to the Admissions Office. Information on these tests may be obtained for SAT from College Board National Office, 45 Columbus Avenue, New York, New York 10023-6992 or from their website at www.collegeboard.org or for the ACT from Registration Unit, Box 168, Iowa City, Iowa 52243- 0168 or from their website at www.act.org
Additional documentation may be required at the request of the Admissions Office. Applicants accepted for admission will be required to submit a non-refundable tuition deposit of $150 on a specified date prior to registration.
Home-schooled first-year applicants are required to complete and pass the General Educational Development Test with a minimum score of 410 on each of the five tests and an average scaled score of 450 or higher in the total battery test.
Applicants from 2 or 4-year regionally accredited colleges may enroll during the fall, spring or summer semesters. Transfer applicants who have earned more than 24 semester hours of college credit are required to submit the following credentials:
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. Upon completion of work in progress, a final transcript must be sent to the Admissions Office.
• Veteran's and other eligible beneficiaries are required to provide transcripts of previous education and training for Chaminade to evaluate.
• If the applicant has completed less than 24 semesters hours of college credits, high school transcripts and official SAT/ACT scores are required.
Applicants accepted for admission will be required to submit a non-refundable tuition deposit of $150 on a specified date prior to registration.
Conditional Admissions Offer
Under some circumstances, students may be offered admission on a conditional basis. Policies governing conditional admission will be communicated to the applicant with the official offer of admission. Students on conditional admission are not able to compete in NCAA Division II sports during their first year at Chaminade University.
Students applying for admission but unable to provide official transcripts and documents can be accepted on a provisional basis provided they have unofficial copies of their transcripts and documents. Students on provisional acceptance are required to provide the university with official documents during their first semester of attendance.