Sport and Event Management Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the B.B.A. undergraduate program in Sport and Event Management, students will be able to:
1. Explain the complex driving forces influencing sport and event management at multiple levels.
2. Identify key factors for success in the management of sport and special events.
3. Assess the impact of sport and events on the physical environment.
4. Evaluate the degree to which sport and event management contribute to the advancement of quality of life.
5. Apply learned knowledge and skills in sport and event management to an experiential project and through an internship.